The Maui Food Bank's Battle of the Businesses is ON once again & Down the Hatch is participating! This is a fun and friendly competition between local businesses in Maui. We'll see which business can collect the most pounds of non-perishable food for the Maui Food Bank. This event is a great way for us to give back to our Maui community, as well as a way to give our customers an opportunity to participate.
Look for the Maui Food Bank bin next to the counter in Down the Hatch.
Come Down the Hatch for lunch & bring your donation for the Maui Food Bank! And for lending a helping hand, we'll hook you up!
- 1 Non-perishable Food Item - Free Mini Shave Ice from Breakwall Shave Ice Co.
- 5 Non-Perishable Food Items - Free Lava Lava Shrimp
- 10 Non-Perishable Food Items - Free Tacos
- 20 Non-Perishable Food items - Free DTH T-shirt
* Must present non-perishable food to redeem. Cannot be combined with any other discount or offer. Limit one coupon per table. Cannot be used on holiday or special events. No cash back. One time per day. Expires September 24, 2017.
Mahalo for joining us & supporting our community! The Maui Food Bank - To Help Feed the Hungry on Maui 2017 Goal: 6000 lbs of food or $6000 - Cash donations can be made to Maui Food Bank. https://mauifoodbank.org/
Stay tuned for more ways you can participate!